Imagining a gram-worthy backyard oasis where you can finish out the summer and welcome the fall in style? This post is for you! Here are five ideas that can help you create an outdoor oasis no matter your budget:
- Purchase outdoor string lights (the more, the better) and an indoor-outdoor rug to create a warm, welcoming mood.
- Shop Facebook Marketplace or other platforms to find gently used patio furniture, rockers, loungers, and hammocks. Pull the pieces together with coordinating throw pillows.
- No shade? No worries! A standalone umbrella or shade sails can give you the cool coverage you’re after in minutes.
- It won’t be for this year, but go on and plant vines or ivy that will enhance the appearance of the space in years to come.
- Plan ahead for fall evenings with a fire pit and a few throw blankets for when temperatures cool.
What makes your outdoor living space feel like an oasis? I'd love to know! :)